What is RES-Q?
- RES-Q is a Registry of Stroke Care Quality. Developed as an ESO initiative, RES-Q was initially targeted primarily at Central and Eastern Europe. However RES-Q is happy to welcome users from across the world.
- RES-Q is an initiative of the ESO-EAST Project (European Stroke Organisation- Enhancing and Accelerating Stroke Treatment) to help registered sites and countries improve their stroke care system.
How can I use RES-Q?
- As a tool for continuous monitoring, evaluation and improvement of health care quality – a Quality Registry.
- To identify specific gaps and needs in health care delivery at a national, regional and hospital level.
- Data from RES-Q can be combined with evidence from global best practice in acute stroke care, to implement improvements across countries and hospitals.
What is the impact of RES-Q?
- RES-Q brings new, more accurate, knowledge about stroke care in our countries.
- RES-Q will provide the evidence base for targeting what should be improved.
- ESO and local professional societies can collaborate with governments on improving stroke care.
- Improvements can be observed through the data provided to RES-Q every year.
- RES-Q is a tool that can change the quality of health care in every hospital and every country.